Starts: 17:00 Ends: 22:00
St. Paul’s, Worthing
Call For Entries!
The Gallery at St Paul’s Presents:
Spring 2018 Worthing Portrait Artist of the Year: an exciting evening of live portraiture: 15 local artists,15 portraits, 4 hours, 1 prize!
This not-to-be-missed free event will be open to all. Members of the public will be able to observe our artists at work, and watch as portraits take shape before their eyes. The bar will be open all evening.
1st place prize of £500!
Picture Yourself At St Paul’s!
There are just 15 artists’ places available so don’t delay!
The entry deadline is 12 noon 23rd February, 2018.
This opportunity is open to all artists over the age of 16 in Adur & Worthing.
How To Apply:
- Email 1 still image of your work to email@example.com. It must arrive no later than 12 noon, Wednesday 14th February 2018.
- Your chosen piece of work must have been created within the last 3 years.
- The image must be in JPEG format/300 dpi and max 2MB.
- The image must be clearly labelled with your name (and image title if you have one).
- You must be available on Friday 23rd March 2018 from 5-10pm.
- You must be able to provide your own materials and easel.
Important Information To Include In Your Email:
- Your full name & address.
- A mobile and/or landline number.
- Confirmation of your email address.
- The medium in which you prefer to work.
Friday 23rd February 2018 – Extended deadline for applications